Take the 5 - 7 minutes to quickly and individually complete the following questions.
5 = true of you 80 to 100% of the time (almost always)
4 = true of you 60 to 79% of the time (often)
3 = true of you 40 to 59% of the time (about half)
2 = true of you 20 to 39% of the time (sometimes)
1 = true of you 0 to 19% of the time (naver or rarely)
1. I look for opportunities to serve and help others.
2. I embrace risk.
3. I believe that it is important that rules are enforced.
4. I highly value competence.
5. I value predictability in my life.
6. I make decisions based on good analysis and good data.
7. I tend to be compassionate and tender to most people.
8. I need to be the leader.
9. I find joy in charitable giving.
10. I prefer having a step-by-step system to follow.
11. I place great value on expertise.
12. I like to be the center of attention.
13. I crave stimulation and excitement.
14. I highly value intelligence.
15. I am passionate about supporting the causes that I believe in.
16. I am disciplined and like to follow protocols, guidelines and timelines.
17. I crave a lifestyle of fame and fortune.
18. I value science and the scientific method.
19. I value stability over change.
20. It is important for me to make deep connections with other people.
Click Here For Results
Advanced Personality Code Assessment
Personality Code rates each code starting with the highest score.
If there are two scores the same, you may choose which code to put
Your Assessment Results
HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR SCORE
25 out of 25 shows a very passionate, intense point of view, while a score under 15 shows a
lack of passion or even an aversion towards that code.
Your results are being emailed to you and to myself. Let’s get together soon and we can talk about what each of your scores mean. A high score shows where you are passionate and have strong point of view, while a lower score shows you consider these items as having lower priority.